February 1, 2014

Only Music Saves on Facebook.


Did you know that you can find Only Music Saves there, on Facebook?

If not...I should say now "shame on you", but don't worry, I won't.
From some long time this blog has "official"  (if I can say like that) page. I think it's a good idea when you want to know what's up here even, or better - especially, when you don't have too much time to check it every day, and when you are only on Facebook for a few minutes. I know, now there's nothing more than here - the same posts and links to this blog, but from today I will put there also other things like f.e. special music of the day, interesting links, news, cool pages and etc. so I think it'll be something cool. Also you would be able to write comments and messages to me, so we'll be in the contact all the time, even if I won't anything new here.

So if you're there, on Facebook and you like my blog, Only Music Saves, go here, like it and just enjoy... because only music saves and brings pure joy.

It would be really nice to meet you and see who likes this blog. Really :)


No comments:

Post a Comment