February 4, 2014

Album of the day : "Rebirth" by We Were Lions.



Today I would like to recommend you such a great album Rebirth by We Were Lions. Why? Because this album is very good, full of great and powerful music and that's the reason why you should listen to this album and just meet these guys now, before they will be famous.





We Were Lions are a rock band from Essex [UK] formed by Lloyd Coombes [lead vocals], Rob Cole [lead / rhythm guitar], Phil Lamont [bass / vocals], James Martin [lead / rhythm guitar] and finally Dan Vinnicombe [drums].
More info about We Were Lions you can find on their official page, FB page, twitter, YouTube, soundcloud.









Album Rebirth [EP], released on May 2012, you can find and download for free here and also here.

     To be honest, last week I listened to a few albums/songs oflittle-known artists and bands but this album was like a "boom!". From the first seconds I know that this is it. As for me they are just like a "fresh blood", five guys who can do more great music as these songs on Rebirth. And that's why I'm glad that I can recommend you it.
     On Rebirth we can find "only" four really awesome tracks, but they will make your day really cool. Three words: excellent music, super lyrics and THAT power. As you see Rebirth has everything what's the best.
     Every track is just addictive and when you listen to it you just don't want to stop, but then, after the last song you're disappointed that it is the end and you want more and more. And that's what I call something really, really good. 
     



Silver Medal
#

Backseat
#

End Of The Night
#

Sometimes, Even Heroes Need Saving
#






I'm keeping my fingers crossed for them because they're really good and  very talented. I'm sure that that next songs will be the same awesome (or better) as these on Rebirth.
If you like their music - show it and give them some positive emotions and share their music with the world.


music is my passion & inspiration
only music saves

No comments:

Post a Comment