January 28, 2014

Warm Sounds




Today I would like to give you some good, nice and warm sounds to cheer you up and to to keep you happy and warm because of winter and cold weather. I think that there is nothing better than music to made cold/bad/sad day just better and just nicer. That why I think that it's a good idea to make some special playlist with Warm Songs just for you.Playlist full of good, warm, dance music.
You can find this playlist on my YT channel here.

Let's dance and feel the music.

*

 MGMT : Electric Feel

*

 Empire Of The Sun : Alive

*

 Katrina & The Waves : Walking On Sunshine

*

 The Beatles : Here Comes The Sun

*

 Delorean : Moonson

*

 Blondie : In the Sun

*

 Gotye : I Feel Better

*

 The Kinks : Sunny Afternoon

*

 Glenn Frey : The Heat Is On

*

 King Charles : Lady Percy

*

 Bright Eyes : Bowl Of Oranges

*

 Supergrass : Moving

*

 Andy Grammer : Keep Your Head Up

*

 The Rolling Stones : She So Cold

*

 Kate Nash : Pumpkin Soup

*

 George Harrison : All Those Years Ago

*

 Brooke Fraser : Shadowfeet



*



music is my passion & inspiration
only music saves

No comments:

Post a Comment