February 9, 2014

Be My Valentine : Love Songs [part 1]


It's Valentine's Day!
Ok, almost Valentine's Day, and that's why I think it's a good time to start with new special playlist with nice songs not only about love. Every day, until February 14, I'll be giving you a new playlist full of music. Especially for Valentine's Day. Especially for you.
Today - first part of love songs. Are you ready?
You can find this playlist here and listen to it non-stop.

***


 Martine McCutcheon : Perfect Moment

*

 Shania Twain : Forever And For Always

*

 Kenny Thomas - Tender Love

*

 Gallagher and Lyle : I Wanna Stay With You

*

 ABC : All Of My Heart

*

 Jimmy Ruffin : What Becomes Of The Broken Hearted

*

 Robert Palmer & UB40 - I'll be your baby tonight

*

 Louise : Light Of My Life

*

 Eternal ft. Bebe Winans : I Wanna Be The Only One

*

 David Grant & Jaki Graham : Could It Be I'm Falling In Love

*

 Marc Almond & Gene Pitney : Something`s Gotten Hold Of My Heart

*

 Climie Fisher : Love Changes (Everything)

*

 The Hollies : The Air That I Breathe

*

 The Beach Boys : Then I Kissed Her

*

 Nina Simone : Try A Little Tenderness

*

 Jeffrey Osborne : On The Wings Of Love

*

 Wendy Moten : Come In Out Of The Rain

*

 The Colourfield : Thinking Of You

*

 Sandie Shaw : (There's) Always Something There To Remind Me

*

 Louis Armstrong : We Have All The Time In The World



*






 ***

music is my passion & inspiration
only music saves

No comments:

Post a Comment