February 13, 2014

Be My Valentine : Love Songs [part 5]


And we have only one day before Valentine's Day...are you ready? I think so. So if yo have only one day to Valentine's Day, tell me, do you have a favourite song for tomorrow? I hope. If not, don't worry, I'm sure you will find something. And maybe you'll find something in this note.
Full playlist here.

***


 Sinéad O'Connor : Nothing Compares 2U

*

 Whitney Houston : I Will Always Love You

*

 Bryan Adams : (Everything I Do) I Do It For You

*

 Faith Hill : There You'll Be

*

 Ronan Keating : If Tomorrow Never Comes

*

 Michael Bolton : When a man loves a woman

*

 Elton John : Your Song

*

 Aerosmith - I Don't Wanna Miss a Thing

*

 INXS : Never Tear Us Apart

*

 Harry Nilsson : Without You

*

 Iggy Pop & Kate Pierson : Candy

*

 Neneh Cherry : Woman

*

 Guns N' Roses : November Rain

*

 Metallica : Nothing Else Matters

*

 Bon Jovi : Bed Of Roses

*

 Lenny Kravitz : Again

*

 Robbie Williams : Angels

*

 Goo Goo Dolls : Iris

*

 Paula Abdul : Rush, Rush

*

 Ville Valo & Natalia Avelon : Summer Wine



*





***

music is my passion & inspiration
only music saves

No comments:

Post a Comment