February 14, 2014

Happy Valentine's Day!


Ladies and Gents,
today we have such a special day, Valentine's Day, so I want to say something...

  
Roses are red, violets are blue
I made this post just for You
It's not the neatest, it wouldn't pass a test
But it's made with love – that makes it the best.



Ok ok, I meant something else. This time I wish you a lot of love - pure, amazing, true, wonderful, happy, lovely, unique, sweet love. I wish you the same beautiful love not only today, but always, every day, every year. 
Also I wish you an amazing time today, full of great sounds of music and your hearts. And of course a lot of sweets and chocolates and flowers and great ideas and words. 
   
Have a wonderful time ♡

                                                                         with love,
                                                                                G







***


music is my passion & inspiration
only music saves

No comments:

Post a Comment