February 12, 2014

Be My Valentine : Love Songs [part 4]

Hi there! And here we are with part number 4 of playlist with love songs especially (and not only) for Valentine's Day. Hope that you already have some plans for February 14 and you already know what kind of music you want to listen to this day.
Today I have a new music for you, and maybe you'll like it, so enjoy.
Full playlist here

***


 Celine Dion & Luciano Pavarotti : I hate you then I love you

*

 Elvis Presley : I Cant Help Falling In Love With You

*

 Bee Gees : How Deep Is Your Love

*

 Shirley Bassey : (Where Do I Begin) Love Story

*

 Peabo Bryson & Roberta Flack : Tonight I Celebrate My Love

*

 Charles & Eddie : Would I Lie To You

*

 Nina Simone : Baby Just Cares For Me

*

 Nat King Cole : Unforgettable

*

 Billie Holiday : I Only Have Eyes For You

*

 Belinda Carlisle : (We Want) The Same Thing

*

 Mike And The Mechanics : Over My Shoulder

*

 Roxette : Listen To Your Heart

*

 Kate Winslet : What If

*

 Streets of Glory

*

 Ellie Goulding : How Long Will I Love You

*

 Sarah Mclachlan - I Love You

*

 Shania Twain : From This Moment On

*

 Bon Jovi : Always

*

 David Gray : This Year's Love

*

 Bryan Ferry : Slave To Love

*

 Israel "IZ" Kamakawiwoʻole : Somewhere over the Rainbow



*




***

music is my passion & inspiration
only music saves

No comments:

Post a Comment