February 14, 2014

Be My Valentine : Love Songs [part 6]






And finally - the last playlist with special music for Valentine's Day. I hope that you had the same great time with all these songs as I, and you liked previous five playlists.
So it's time to do the last one. Are you ready? This time I've for you not only 20 songs but 25 "the best of the best", so enjoy.
As always you can find this playlist here.

***

 Etta James : At Last

*

 Elton John : Can you feel the love tonight

*

 Celine Dion : The Power of Love

*

 Rod Stewart : Have I Told You Lately

*

 Stevie Wonder : I Just Called To Say I Love You

*

 Chris Isaak : Wicked Game

*

 Bette Midler : The Rose

*

 Shania Twain : You're Still The One

*

 John Lennon : Woman

*

 Sade : By Your Side

*

 Bruce Springsteen : Secret Garden

*

 Air Supply Ł All Out Of Love

*

 Bad English Ł When I See You Smile

*

 Faith Hill : Breathe

*

 Journey : Open Arms

*

 Luther Vandross : Stop To Love

*

 LeAnn Rimes : How Do I Live

*

 Andy Gibb : I Just Want To Be Your Everything

*

 Peter Frampton : Baby I Love Your Way

*

 The Police : Every Little Thing She Does Is Magic

*

 Cyndi Lauper : Time After Time

*

 The Emotions : Best Of My Love

*

 Sonny & Cher : I got you babe

*

 Atlantic Starr : Always

*

 Barry Manilow : Can't Smile Without You



*








***

music is my passion & inspiration
only music saves

No comments:

Post a Comment