February 11, 2014

Be My Valentine : Love Songs [part 3]






Hi there!
I hope that you're still fine and you're (almost) ready for Valentine's Day. Also I hope you like previous two parts with Love Songs, and you'll like this one too. Damn, it's the third part, part full of good music as always.
So are you ready to dance, to sing, to have just a good time? Yes? So let's do it!
You can find the whole playlist here.

***


 Joe Cocker : You Are So Beautiful

*

 Norah Jones : Come Away With Me

*

 Natalie Cole : This Will Be (An Everlasting Love)

*

 Eternal : Angel Of Mine

*

 The Pretenders : I Will Stand By You

*

 Andru Donalds : All Out Of Love

*

 Bryan Ferry : Slave To Love

*

 Barry White : Just The Way You Are

*

 Roberta Flack : The First Time Ever I Saw Your Face

*

 Diana Ross & Marvin Gaye : You Are Everything

*

 Extreme : More Than Words

*

 The Beautiful South : Song For Whoever

*

 Dusty Springfield : You Don't Have To Say You Love Me

*

 Righteous Brothers : Unchained Melody

*

 Maria McKee : Show Me Heaven

*

  Jeffrey Osborne : On The Wings Of Love

*

  Boyz II Men : I'll Make Love To You

*

 Joan Armatrading : Love And Affection

*

 Harold Melvin & The Blue Notes : If You Don't Know Me By Know

*

 Terence Trent D'Arby : Sign Your Name



*





***

music is my passion & inspiration
only music saves 

No comments:

Post a Comment