February 10, 2014

Be My Valentine : Love Songs [part 2]


We have Valentine's Day soon, so it's a good time for part #2 of our playlist full of love songs. I hope you'll like this one, previous  part and also the next playlists with music which bring you joy and just a good time.
Today I chose a bit older but still so good songs full of nice feelings and all these amazing sounds and words.

And what with your plans for Valentine's Day?  


You can find this playlist here.

***


Ella Fitzgerald : Someone To Watch Over Me

*

 Billie Holiday : Them There Eyes

*

 Frank Sinatra & Nancy Sinatra : Something Stupid

*

 Dean Martin : That's Amore (That's Love)

*

 Doris Day : Secret Love

*

 Tony Bennett : Because Of You

*

 Nat King Cole : When I Fall In Love

*

 Nina Simone : I put a spell on you

*

 Dean Martin : You Belong To Me

*

 Carpenters : You're The One

*

 Kenny Rogers & Sheena Easton : We've Got Tonight

*

 Johnny Cash & June Carter Cash : 'Cause I Love You

*

 Marilyn Monroe : I wanna be loved by you

*

 Minnie Riperton : Lovin' You

*

 The Platters : Only You

*

 Andy Williams : Can't take my eyes off you

*

 Peggy Lee : Lover

*

 Al Martino : Here In My Heart

*

 Dinah Washington : Mad About The Boy

*

 Perry Como : Magic Moments

*



***


music is my passion & inspiration
only music saves 

No comments:

Post a Comment