February 25, 2014

Meeting with Magdalena Witkiewicz.






I know, I know - I'm a bad person because I'm writing about it almost two weeks after [please, forgive me it], but at least I'm doing it.

As you remember or maybe not, a few weeks ago I wrote about other meetng with her and a bit about  Magdalena Witkiewicz and you can still find it here.
Anyway, Magdalena Witkiewicz is a Polish writer who came to that meeting because of her newest book - "Pensjonat Marzeń" ["Pension of the Dreams"].

I know, it's badly to write and talk about everything [meeting and the book] if you don't know about what I'm talking now, you know - about what her books are. I think it will be better if I'll show you some pics from there and later I'll write about some of her books.

It was really nice to met her again and talk about her book and plans for the future. I hope I'll see her again soon.
























*


↕ these two nice pics are from here and here.



*


Gosia - have a nice time in the pension, where dreams come true. Magdalena Witkiewicz.

No comments:

Post a Comment