March 3, 2014

Thirty Seconds to Mars in Berlin.



Thirty Seconds to Mars came again to Berlin [Germany] and I was there. February 25 2014 was such a great evening with so many emotions and surprises. And to be honest, it was one of the best concerts ever, as always if we're talking about them - Thirty Seconds to Mars.

So...who was there too?




The show was at  O2 World arena and I think it was a good choice for such a concert.




The show was full of smaller and greater surprises but I'll write about it later.

The support: Twin Atlantic.
Twin Atlantic - alternative rock band from Glasgow [UK].
In my opinion they were really cool and gave to people waiting for the 30STM great time with great sounds.
You can find more info about them on their official page and FB page




*

 

setlist

Fall Into the Party
Actions That Echo
What Is Light? Where Is Laughter?
The Ghost of Eddie
Apocalyptic Renagade
Edit Me
Yes, I Was Drunk
I'm An Animal
Make a Beast of Myself
Free 

Ok, so let's talk about Thirty Seconds to Mars and their show. 
As for me it was pure madness and just epic show. Not only because of them, their music, people who came there, surprises, setlist and etc, but because of atmosphere and pure joy. It's so damn amazing how guys from the band are enjoy every show. That's really awesome.
You know, I could talk and talk about the show, but if you weren't there you won't feel it. But you can see it in photographs and at films, which I have for you. I think it's the best way to show you all these great moments and feelings.

Anyway, if we're talking about crazy moments, maybe I'll tell you more about one of the surprised from the band, their crazy guests - Joko Winterscheidt & Klaas Heufer-Umlauf from TV show Circus HalliGalli.

*


*


*










**

setlist:

Birth
Night of the Hunter
Search and Destroy
This Is War
Conquistador
Kings and Queens
Do or Die
City of Angels
End of All Days
Acoustic
Hurricane
The Kill (Bury Me)
Stay
[Rihanna cover]
Closer to the Edge

 encore:

Bright Lights [with short performance of Klaas Heufer-Umlauf on drums]
Up in the Air


Who's ready to rock a bit and feel it one more time? 

*















































*


*


*


*

And something personal....










*


*


*


*


*



**

And now I can't wait to be on theirshow here in Poland, in Rybnik in June 22. It will be something really cool, as always. I'm sure of it. 

***

music is my passion & inspiration
only music saves


No comments:

Post a Comment