February 14, 2016

Playlist: "Love Love Love" [part 8].


                 Happy Valentine's Day!

     We did it! Thank you so much for your time and attention. Hope you had a great time listening to playlists made by me.
     Today I have the last one for you. I chose the best of the best songs and I really hope that the whole project, not only today's part, will make your day more special.
      I wish you just more love, more amazing moments, more wonderful music. Have an exceptional time.      
                          Happy Valentine's Day!




What we have today....


Edith Piaf : Hymn To Love
Eva Cassidy : Over The Rainbow
Carpenters : When I Fall in Love
Michael Bolton : When a Man Loves a Woman
Bette Midler : The Rose
Jeff Buckley : Hallelujah
Jessie Ware : You & I (Forever)
James Blunt : You're Beautiful
Lenny Kravitz : I Belong To You
Amy Winehouse : Cupid
Nina Simone : To Love Somebody
Bob Dylan : I want you
Everlasting Love : Love Affair
Joe Cocker : You are so beautiful
Mike Reno ft. Ann Wilson : Almost Paradise
Tony Bennett : Because of You
Chris Isaak : Wicked Game
Depeche Mode : FreeLove
Carpenters : I Just Fall In Love Again
Jane Morgan : Fascination
Frank Sinatra ft. Nancy Sinatra : Something Stupid
The Beatles : All You Need Is Love
Chris Cornell : Thank You
Etta James : At Last
Diana Ross ft. Lionel Richie : Endless Love
Rod Stewart : Have I told you lately that I love you
Harry Connick Jr. : It Had To Be You
Billie Holiday : Love Is Here To Stay
Lady Antebellum : When You Got a Good Thing
Eva Cassidy : Songbird
Nina Gordon : Tonight And The Rest Of My Life
Celine Dion : Because You Loved Me
Bee Gees : How Deep Is Your Love
Ray Charles : Come Rain or Come Shine
Kenny Loggins : Forever
Shania Twain ft. Bryan White : From This Moment On
Tim McGraw feat.Faith Hill : It's Your Love
Gavin Degraw : More Than Anyone

*



***

music is my passion & inspiration
only music saves

No comments:

Post a Comment