February 10, 2016

Playlist: "Love Love Love" [part 5].




        Four days! Only four days!

    Ladies and Gents, today I have for you playlist full of mix of 60's, 70's and 80's. You can find there not only slow songs, but also these with energy, perfect to dance. Hope you will find your favorite songs there and you will have a great time listening to it. Enjoy.

    What we have here....


Betty Everett : Shoop Shoop Song (it´s in his kiss)
Gale Garnett : We'll Sing in the Sunshine
Merrilee Rush & The Turnabouts : Angel Of The Morning
Ray Peterson : Tell Laura I Love Her
Skeeter Davis : Tell Tommy I Miss Him
Peggy March : I Will Follow Him
The Stylistics : You Are Everything
Gladys Knight & The Pips : Best Thing That Ever Happened to Me
Funky Kings : Slow Dancing
Styx : Lady
Perry Como : It's Impossible
Toby Beau : My Angel Baby
The Main Ingredient : Just don't want to be lonely
Melissa Manchester : Don't cry out loud
Dolly Parton ft. Kenny Rogers : We've Got Tonight
Barry White : Can't Get Enough Of Your Love Baby
Carly Simon : Nobody Does It Better
David Bowie : Be my wife
George Harrison : What is life
Tom Waits : Somewhere
Donna Summer : Love To Love You Baby
Andy Williams : Can't Take My Eyes Off You
Lou Reed : Perfect Day
Sister Sledge : Thinking Of You
John Lennon : Love
Dionne Warwick and The Spinners : Then Came You
Patti Smith : Because The Night
Bruce Springsteen : She's the one
Elton John : Your song
Earth, Wind & Fire : September
Jackson 5 : I'll Be There
Stevie Wonder : You Are The Sunshine Of My Life
Peter Frampton : Baby I Love Your Way
Bill Withers : Lovely Day
The Rolling Stones : Wild Horses
Eric Clapton : Wonderful Tonight
Al Green : Let's stay together
Paul McCartney : Maybe I'm Amazed
Roberta Flack : First Time Ever I Saw Your Face
Billy Vera & The Beaters : At This Moment
Dionne Warwick : I'll Never Love This Way Again
Billy Ocean : Love Zone
Aretha Franklin : Freeway of Love
Harold Melvin & The Blue Notes : If You Don't Know Me by Now
The Three Degrees : When Will I See You Again
Van Morrison : Brown Eyed Girl
The Supremes : Stoned Love
Brotherhood Of Man : Save Your Kisses For Me
Tony Orlando & Dawn : Cupid
Joe Dolan : You're Such a Good Looking Woman
Frankie Gaye And Kim Weston : It Takes Two
The Tams : Be Young Be Foolish Be Happy
Aaron Neville : Tell It Like It Is
Tina Turner : Let's Stay Together
Roy Orbison : Oh, Pretty Woman

*


***

music is my passion & inspiration
only music saves

No comments:

Post a Comment