February 13, 2016

Playlist: "Love Love Love" [part 7].




         Only one day to Valentine's Day!

   Ladies and Gents, I really hope you're ready to Valentine's Day. As for me music is a base of everything, every single day, and that's why I have a new playlist with some good songs. I hope you will enjoy them and find the one right song.

What we have today....


Vanessa Williams : The Sweetest Days
Faith Hill : There You'll Be
Tracy Chapman : Baby Can I Hold You
Eternal feat. Bebe Winans : I Wanna Be The Only One
Shania Twain : Forever And For Always
Andru Donalds : All Out Of Love
Julie London : Fly Me To The Moon
Don McLean : And I Love You So
The Beach Boys : Then I Kissed Her
Minnie Riperton : Lovin' You
Shirley Bassey : (Where Do I Begin) Love Story
Peabo Bryson & Roberta Flack : Tonight, I Celebrate My Love
Natalie Cole : This Will Be (An Everlasting Love)
Corinne Bailey Rae : Trouble Sleeping
Dommin : (I Just) Died in your Arms Tonight
Ray LaMontagne : You Are The Best Thing
Jason Mraz : The Woman I Love
Simply Red : If You Don't Know Me By Now
The Five Keys : Close Your Eyes
The Heartbeats : A Thousand Miles Away
The Classics : Till Then
Maria McKee : Show Me Heaven
Chris de Burgh : Lady In Red
Barbra Streisand : Woman in Love
Berlin : Take My Breath Away
Bill Medley ft. Jennifer Warnes : (I've Had) The Time Of My Life
Foreigner : 'I Want To Know What Love Is
Joe Cocker & Jennifer Warnes : Up where we belong
Donovan : Catch The Wind
Righteous Brothers : Unchained Melody
Barry White : My First My Last My Everything
Marvin Gaye : Lets get it on
Des'ree : I'm Kissing You
Frankie Valli and The Four Seasons : Can't Take My Eyes Off You
Snowy White : Bird of Paradise
The Passions : Just to Be With You
The Temptations : My Girl
Mary Wells : My Guy
William Control : Can't Help Falling In Love
Cliff Richard : Miss You Nights
Lady Antebellum : I Did With You
Keith Urban : Kiss A Girl
Kenny Rogers : Love Me Tender
Tom Jones & Cerys Matthews : Baby it's Cold Outside
Tina Turner : I Don't Wanna Lose You
Ritchie Valens : We Belong Together
Frank Sinatra : Moonlight In Vermont
Julio Iglesias ft. Dolly Parton : When you tell me that you love me
Eva Cassidy : True Colors
Jon Boden, Sam Sweeney & Ben Coleman : How long will I love you
Lenny Kravitz : Again

*



***

music is my passion & inspiration
only music saves

No comments:

Post a Comment