February 17, 2016

Album of the day: "Energia Emotiva" by Jacopo Massa.




      Today I would like to recommend you a great album "Energia Emotiva" by Jacopo Massa. I'm sure you will like it because all songs are just a good mix of pop and rock.

Jacopo Massa is a singer, songwriter and musician from Vercelli [Italy]. His music is a mix of pop and rock, with great lyrics and sounds. He released one album, "Energia Emotiva" [2009], and three EPs : "Baby Greatest Hits 2000 - 2005", "EXTRA 9.9.9" [2009] and "Inno 2012 F.C. Pro Vercelli 1892 (120 anni tra storia e leggenda)" [2012].
You can find more info about him on his official page, official FB, FB fanpage, tumblr, twitter, YouTube, Instagram, SoundCloud, iTunes, VK.


       I already wrote a few times about Jacopo Massa on this blog [you can read these posts here] so maybe some of you know him. If not - today you have such a chance because I want to recommend you his album from year 2009, "Energia Emotiva".

 You can find this album on Amazon and iTunes.

     Why I chose this album? This question always makes me some problems because you can answer to it with million of words and still didn't say everything what you would like to say about it. You can always find a few reasons why? and the same is this time.
      As always music is the first reason because music always makes the whole thing - view on the artist. His album, "Energia Emotiva", is, as I wrote earlier, a great piece of pop and rock sounds. This album is just full of energy and emotions so it's even better than good with every next song. Amongst these twelve songs you can find faster and slower songs, something to sing and also something to dance. I think it's a good sign.
     Lyrics, the next reason why I chose this album. As you already know Jacopo is a songwriter and all songs on "Energia Emotiva" were written by him, from the first to the last. That's why you can find a little bit of him in every of these songs. Additionally every song on this album was composed by him from the first to the last second. In my opinion, if the singer is writing his own songs then we can call him a real artist, not only "a singing doll" what is often current nowadays. Huge plus for him.
    On this album you can find songs in English and in Italian creating the unity, one great project. Maybe reason that this album is bilingual makes it more better.
    What can I say more? In my opinion he did a great job when he composed these songs and that's why this album is just excellent.
    Another reason is that Jacopo is a great guy with huge talent... but I wonder why he didn't record anything new yet. Who knows, maybe this year will bring us some huge & great news from him and some new music. Yes, I can't wait for that day. You know, I'm sure he will surprise us with something really cool. And that's why I'm still keeping my fingers crossed for Jacopo and his future.

    Now it's really your turn - go and listen to all these songs from "Energia Emotiva".

    And remember, if you like these songs, show him some love and share his music with your friends and/or with other people. Tell the World about these awesome songs and of course about Jacopo Massa.


tracklist

Stellacuore
Due Canzoni
Our Secret (*** ******)
Play!
I Sing For Myself
Una / Timeless
Davanti A me
Nasce L'amore
Anthem
Solo Per Te
[ft. Litesound]
Le Ultime Parole Nascoste
Enigmatica

*



*

 Medley


*

 Anthem


*

 Solo Per Te [ft. Litesound]


*

 I Sing For Myself




***

 music is my passion & inspiration
only music saves

No comments:

Post a Comment