February 8, 2016

Playlist: Love Love Love [part 4].




           Ladies and Gents - we have only six days to Valentine's Day!

    Today playlist is a mix of 50's and 60's. Yes, one more time I chose songs from these years because in my opinion they are just perfect if love is the theme. I'm sure that many of you will agree with me. This time you will find here not only slow, love music, but also perfect songs to dance...

     What we have this time....


*

Mary Wells & Marvin Gaye : Once Upon a Time
Stevie Wonder : I Was Made To Love Her
Dionne Warwick : Reach Out For Me
Paul Anka : Tonight My Love Tonight
Willie Nelson : Always On My Mind
Lesley Gore : Love Goes On Forever
Lenny Welch : Since I Fell For You
Patsy Cline : Crazy
The Flamingos : I Only Have Eyes For You
The Capris : There's A Moon Out Tonight
The Monotones : Book Of Love
Ray Charles : I Can't Stop Loving You
Frankie Valli & The Four Seasons : Sherry
Sarah Vaughan : Love Me or Leave Me
Johnny Cash : I Love You Because
Mary Wells : The One Who Really Loves You
Vic Damone : Just Say I Love Her
Gene Pitney : Only Love Can Break a Heart
Ben E. King : Amor
Dakota Staton : My One And Only Love
The Isley Brothers : My Love
The Elgins : Stay In My Lonely Arms
Nat King Cole : Love Is Here To Stay
Frank Sinatra : This Love Of Mine
The Mamas & The Papas : Words of love
The Shirelles : Baby It's You
Julie London : Can't Help Lovin' That Man
Doris Day : Falling In Love Again
Dinah Washington : With a Song in My Heart
Mel Torme : The Lady's In Love With You
Judy Garland : Can't Help Lovin' Dat Man
Etta James : The Man I Love
Brook Benton : I'm In The Mood For Love
Maurice Williams & The Zodiacs : I Love You Baby
Nancy Wilson : Almost Like Being In Love
Gladys Knight & The Pips : Every Beat Of My Heart
Dee Dee Sharp : Two Loves
The Supremes : Your Heart Belongs To Me
Sammy Davis Jr. : My Funny Valentine
The Dells : A Distant Love
Bing Crosby and Rosemary Clooney : Love Won't Let You Get Away
Al Martino : Here In My Heart
Roy Hamilton : Since I Fell For You
Carmen Mcrae : Lover Man (Oh, Where Can You Be)
Brenda Lee : When I Fall In Love

*


***

music is my passion & inspiration
only music saves

No comments:

Post a Comment