February 6, 2016

Playlist: Love Love Love [part 3].


           Eight days... Only eight days to Valentine's Day!
    Ladies and Gents, are you ready? I hope so. I hope that you already have ideas and plans for this special day.
    Today I have for you another playlist full of love, but this time you can find there songs from 50's and 60's. Some #1 hits, some not well-known songs, some great covers of hits... i think that all of you will find something good between these songs.

    So what we have this time...
 
*

The Platters : Only You
Paul Anka : Put Your Head On My Shoulder
Shirley Bassey : I've got you under my skin
Percy Sledge : When a Man Loves a Woman
The Shirelles : Will you still love me tomorrow
Roy Orbison : Dream baby
Billie Holiday : Blue Moon
The Drifters : Save The Last Dance For Me
Nat King Cole : Ramblin' Rose
Connie Francis : My Happiness
Louis Armstrong : On the Sunny Side of the Street
Tom Jones : What's New Pussycat
Frank Sinatra : The lady is a tramp
Harry Belafonte : Island in the Sun
Del Shannon : Runaway
Bobby Vinton : Blue velvet
Marty Wilde : Sea Of Love
Diana Ross & The Supremes : Stop! In The Name Of Love
The Contours : Do You Love Me
Otis Redding : Love Man
The Everly Brothers : All I Have To Do Is Dream
Marilyn Monroe : I Wanna Be Loved By You
Ella Fitzgerald & Louis Armstrong : Dream A Little Dream Of Me
Elvis Presley : Love Me Tender
Johnny Cash & June Carter Cash : 'Cause I Love You
The Kalin Twins : When
The Teddy Bears : To know him is to love him
Steve Lawrence : Pretty Blue Eyes
The Paris Sisters : I Love How You Love Me
Jack Scott : My True Love
Sonny James : Young love
Dusty Springfield : I Only Want to Be with You
The Crystals : Then He Kissed Me
Kathy Young & The Innocents : A Thousand Stars
Bobby Vinton : Please Love Me Forever
Darlene Love : Today I met the boy I'm gonna marry
Sandy Posey : The Boy I Love
Johnny Tillotson : Poetry In Motion
Jodie Sands : With All My Heart
Brenda Lee : You Don't Have to Say You Love Me
Neil Sedaka : Oh Carol
Ray Peterson : Goodnight My Love
The Drifters : Stand By Me
Wanda Jackson : Stupid Cupid
The Cascades : First Love Never Dies 

*



***

music is my passion & inspiration
only music saves

No comments:

Post a Comment