February 4, 2016

Playlist: Love Love Love [part 2].




      Only ten days to Valentine's Day... Are you ready?

  Today I have for you the second part of project "Love Love Love" with perfect music about love and magic. Again all songs are from the wonderful 50's and I hope you will enjoy them.


*

Bing Crosby & Grace Kelly " True Love
Andy Williams : Butterfly
Mel Tormé " Bewitched
Jerry Vale : You Don't Know Me
Pat Boone : Love Letters in the Sand
Peggy Lee : Mr. Wonderful
Louis Armstrong : A Kiss To Build A Dream On
Buddy Holly : Peggy Sue
Eddie Fisher: Heart (You've Gotta Have)
Andy Williams : Canadian Sunset
Georgia Gibbs : Seven Lonely Days
The Diamonds : Little Darlin'
Ricky Nelson : Have I Told You Lately That I Love You?
Patti Page : Would I Love You
Perry Como & Fontane Sisters : You're Just In Love
Dean Martin : I´ll Always Love You (Day After Day)
The Mills Brothers : Nevertheless (I'm In Love With You)
The Dubs : Could This Be Magic
Perry Como : Hello, Young Lovers (For the Young at Heart)
Tommy Steele : A Handful Of Songs
Mickey & Sylvia : Love is strange
Jerry Lee Lewis : It'll Be Me
The Platters : My Prayer
Charlie Gracie : Wanderin' Eyes
Jim Dale : Be My Girl
Fats Domino : I'm In Love Again
Oscar Peterson ft. Ella Fitzgerald : Love You Madly
Frankie Lymon & The Teenagers : Why Do Fools Fall In Love
Russ Hamilton : We Will Make Love
The Everly Brothers : Maybe tomorrow
Vic Damone : On The Street Where You Live
Doris Day : Secret Love

*

***

music is my passion & inspiration
only music saves

No comments:

Post a Comment