February 2, 2016

Playlist: Love Love Love [part 1].



         It's February so it's time to thing about one special day this month - Valentine's Day...
     That's why I have for you the first part of music full of love, emotions and sweet sounds. This time I chose the best songs from 50's because these years and songs are full of magic. I hope you will feel more "in love" when you will listen to this playlist. Who knows, maybe you will find your "the one" song during these.

What we have here...


Nat King Cole : Unforgettable
Billy Eckstine & Sarah Vaughan : Passing strangers
Rosemary Clooney : Hey There
June Christy : My heart belongs to only you
Ronnie Carroll : Walk Hand in Hand
Doris Day : I'll Never Stop Loving You
The Ames Brothers - You You You
Malcolm Vaughan : My Special Angel
Teresa Brewer : Till I Waltz Again With You
Petula Clark : With All My Heart
Frankie Laine : A Woman in Love
The McGuire Sisters : Sincerely
Jimmie Rodgers : Kisses Sweeter Than Wine
Kitty Kallen : Little Things Mean A Lot
Pat Boone : Friendly Persuasion (Thee I Love)
Kay Starr : If You Love Me (Really Love Me)
The Andrews Sisters : I Can Dream Can't I
Guy Mitchell : My Heart Cries for You
Al Hibbler : Unchained melody
Jimmy Young : Give me your word
Don Cornell : Hold My Hand
Ronnie Hilton : Around the World
Alma Cogan : Dreamboat
Debbie Reynolds : Tammy
Dean Martin : Memories are made of this
Frank Sinatra : Young At Heart
Patti Page : Allegheney Moon
Johnnie Ray : Just Walking In The Rain
The Hilltoppers : P.S. I Love You
Dinah Washington : Mad About The Boy
The Platters : (You've Got) The Magic Touch
Frankie Vaughan : Give Me The Moonlight

*


*





***

music is my passion & inspiration
only music saves

No comments:

Post a Comment