February 11, 2016

Playlist: "Love Love Love" [part 6].







           Only three days to Valentine's Day!

    Today is time for something new so this time I have for you some great songs from 90's. It was a pretty amazing time when music was with great lyrics and so good sounds. Hope you will like this playlist.

    What we have this time...


Roxette : It Must Have Been Love
Whitney Houston : I Will Always Love You
Bon Jovi : Always
Mariah Carey : My All
Extreme : More Than Words
Mr. Big : To Be With You
Shania Twain : You're Still The One
Sixpence None The Richer : Kiss Me
112 : Cupid
The Pretenders : I'll Stand By You
Sarah McLachlan : Angel
Goo Goo Dolls : Iris
Seal : Kiss from a Rose
Boyz II Men : End Of The Road
LeAnn Rimes : How Do I Live
All-4-One : I Swear
Wet Wet Wet : Love Is All Around
Aaliyah : One In A Million
Savage Garden : Truly Madly Deeply
Aerosmith : I Don't Want to Miss a Thing
Lauryn Hill feat. D'Angelo : Nothing Even Matters
Mazzy Star : Fade Into You
R.E.M. : At My Most Beautiful
Bryan Adams : (Everything I Do) I Do It For You
Elton John : Can You Feel The Love Tonight
Luther Vandross ft. Mariah Carey : Endless Love
Peter Cetera ft. Crystal Bernard : (I Wanna Take) Forever Tonight
Jewel : You Were Meant For Me
Monica : Angel Of Mine
Babyface : When Can I See You
Toni Braxton : Breathe Again
Michael Bolton : The Best Of Love
K-Ci & JoJo : All My Life
Paula Cole : I Don't Want to Wait
Edwin McCain : I'll Be
Faith Hill : There You'll Be
The Cranberries - Dreams
Melissa Etheridge & Dolly Parton : Come To My Window
Sophie B. Hawkins : As I Lay Me Down
Sinead O'Connor : Nothing Compares 2 U
Céline Dion : I Love You
Sade : No Ordinary Love
Céline Dion & Barbra Streisand : Tell Him
Shania Twain : From This Moment On

*




***


music is my passion & inspiration
only music saves

No comments:

Post a Comment