March 12, 2014

Song of the day : "Do Your Worst" by Adelphia.


Ladies and Gents - make some noise for one and only, Adelphia!
Yes, I want to write one more post about this great rock band and of course make this song, "Do Your Worst" a cool song of the day.



Adelphia are an alternative rock band from Nottingham [UK] formed by Nicholas Crampton [vocals, rhythm guitar], Rik Gilbert [drums, backing], Jordan Wood [lead guitar] and finally Jay Sanderson [bass]. They have two music videos Do Your Worst and Lost At Sea.

Anyway, more info about band you can find on their FB page, twitter, YouTube, tumblr.

 Also you can find more about them and about their music in my previous posts here.




You can find their first EP Fingers Burnt and Lessons Learnt [2013] on their page, iTunes, Spotify - so enjoy.









*





Probably you are thinking now "ok, but this is the next rock band, so what is new this time?" Maybe you are right, maybe this is only a band with the next rock songs. But you know what? They are so damn good. They have something what makes them so perfect - huge talent. And that's the best. 
And that's why I'm here now and I'm writing all these words, because I want to recommend you another excellent song by them, "Do Your Worst".





What can I say about this song? Maybe that it's really great? For sure. That "Do Your Worst" has an excellent lyrics and perfect sounds? Of course yes! That fact that if you want to listen to a great piece of rock you should check this song? Two words: excellent choice. Do it, check it - I'm sure you will love it. 


In my opinion "Do Your Worst" has something inside yet, something between lyrics, music and the band who made it. Magnetism. Yes, I know it sounds silly, but I think that that's true. Like the other songs by Adelphia, this one is the same great and  is doing something good with your mind - gives you pure feeling and makes you really happy.




Why I know it, why I'm sure that you will love it? Think, what's better than mix of perfect rock sounds, good lyrics, great voice, talent and your feeling when the song ends and you must play it again because you want more and more? Here's your answer.
So... Are you ready to rock?



 *



*

 A few screens from Do Your Worst.












 












 


***


music is my passion & inspiration
only music saves 

No comments:

Post a Comment