March 9, 2014

Andrzej Piaseczny in Chojnice.






Yes, it was very spontaneous decision, because of two reasons: 1st - I decided to go there two hours before the concert, 2nd - his other show to which I was supposed to go on other day was canceled.

To this city, Chojnice, I have about 130 kilometres so it was so crazy to go there in such a short time, but I did it.
I was there in a concert hall at 7:05PM and the show was supposed to start about 7PM, so I was surprised and of course a bit glad that I had to wait for them about a few minutes yet.

The show was short, too short, to be honest, but it was a nice time. Yes, evening full of music and good atmosphere. His concert was something like "The best of...", so everyone could find something what was good for him.

Mmm, after the show was nice time too. Especially a long conversation with Tomek, guitarist from the band, and I would like to thank him for it.

And as aways, this time too, I have a few pics from the show.

*







 




























*

and something personal, as always :)





 ↑ Guess who I met after the show.... yeap, Andrzej Piaseczny.



*



***

music is my passion & inspiration
only music saves 

No comments:

Post a Comment