March 5, 2014

NEWS : Bad Cardigan, RHYME, Adelphia, The Shiver, Darren Campbell.






Today I've some news about Bad Cardigan, RHYME, Adelphia, The Shiver, Darren Campbell. Something about new music, new tour dates. Just news.
Are you ready?



TOUR / CONCERTS



Bad Cardigan
Guys from Bad Cardigan, Jack Anwyl and Tom Randall, will have some cool shows in March and also in May [May 25, at Darwen Live ] and in July [July 26, at Pocklington Summer Event]. 


*
 Thieves [live]


*


The Shiver
The Shiver, great rock band from Italy will have tour in Europe in March, so are you ready to rock with them? The Darkest Hour is coming...so beware!




*

 Empty People Empty Words


*

Anyway, who can't wait to listen to their new album? I can't. And I hope I'll get some news about it and then I'll let you know.


NEWS


RHYME
 
Seriously, guys from RHYME, Gabriele, Matteo and Riccardo, are just unlucky. Why? Because they're looking for a new drummer. Maybe some of you (or somebody from your friends) will help them?

DRUMMERS! show us what you got!
We're looking for the fourth brother.
If you wanna join RHYME write to:
management@rhymeband.com

BATTERISTI! Tocca a voi.
Siamo alla ricerca del quarto fratello.
Per tutte le info: management@rhymeband.com
                                                                 RHYME      [X]




*

 Party Right


*


I'm keeping my fingers crossed for them and I hope that now they'll find some really great drummer. I wish them it.



NEW SONGS



Darren Campbell
Darren Campbell has a new (if I just can say that about this song) single - "Out Of Reach". It's just a great song with amazing lyrics and cool sounds, and that's why I want to recommend you it. I'm sure you will like it.


*


*

Adelphia
I know, I already wrote about this song and about Adelphia, but maybe some of you didn't hear it yet, and because it's a great song, I'm putting it again. So here is it, "Payback".


*





***


music is my passion & inspiration
only music saves 

No comments:

Post a Comment