March 13, 2014

Song of the day : "Follow Me" by I Divide.



Ladies and Gents, today I would like to recommend you a great song "Follow Me" by I Divide. And I'm sure you will like it the same (or even more) as I.















I Divide are a rock band from Exeter [UK] formed by Tom Kavanagh [vocals], Henry Selley [guitar], Josh Wreford [guitar, backing vocals], Dave Mooney [drums] and finally Kristen Hughes [bass].

Anyway, more info about band you can find on their FB page, twitter, YouTube, tumblr, Instagram.











Their debut album, "Last One Standing" will be release on April 14 2014, and you can find more info about it here and also you can order it right now.









*




Ok, let's back to the song. Maybe that funny, or maybe not, but I got to know about this song and about I Divide a few hours ago, and from then I just can't stop listening to"Follow Me". Believe me. 
Not only the song is such a great job, but also a music video, and this mix makes that everything is epic. Just epic.

"Follow Me" has everything what makes a rock song really awesome - great lyrics, cool sounds and five guys from the band who have a talent and you can really feel it while you're listening to their music. That's really cool.



If you love (or even only like) rock music, I'm pretty sure you will fall in love with it - both, in the song and in the band. I already did it. 

Also I think that video to this song is... just like "woow", huge "wooow". It's just something new, unique, something really amazing.




I can say only one thing - Guys, great job. Keep it up.


Now I'm waiting for more by them and of course for their new album. I'm sure that it will something really great.

Are you ready to rock?


*




*


A few screens from "Follow Me"...
























































 ***


music is my passion & inspiration
only music saves
 

No comments:

Post a Comment