March 18, 2014

Song of the day : "Home" by Darren Campbell.


     Guess what... Today is the day of the premiere of new song - "Home" by remarkable Darren Campbell. Who is excited as I to hear something new recorded by him?


Darren Campbell is a young and talented singer and songwriter from Dundee [Scotland], who is singing his own songs and also covers of other musicians. He released one EP "Days To Come" [September 2012] and a few singles f.e.: "Find My Way" [January 2012], "Growing Apart" [February 2013], "Remember You" [July 2013]. His music is a mix of pop, indie, folk and acoustic.
You can read more about Darren and also his misuc on his pages: Facebook, YouTube, Tumblr, Twitter, Bandcamp, iTunes, Soundcloud, Spotify.


Also you can find more about Darren and his music in my previous post here




*


At first, I just have to say it: 

 Darren - you did it again, you made another great song. Great job! Thank you for it.

     
     Ok, maybe that's crazy or maybe not, but when he already has a new song, I knew it will be something good, before I listen to it. Why? Because I know that Darren makes only perfect music. And after the first seconds I knew that this is it. This is just brilliant. Again.
     I could say "I feel summertime in the air" and I think it would be a truth because when you listen to "Home" you feel all these nice emotions and you feel...freedom. Yes, I think it's a good description of this song. But of course, maybe for some of you think, that I'm talking something wrong. I'm sure that if you will listen to this song, "Home", you will exactly know about what I'm talking now.
     You know, something good is in this song, that every sound makes you happy somehow and you just want to play it again and again and again. And that's really great.
     "Home" is a great mix of pop, folk and of course a bit of acoustic, what makes an amazing atmosphere. Music and also lyrics are just excellent, as always of course. We can find here nice music with power inside, music what makes that you want to sing, to dance, to feel this positive energy.
   
    
     In my opinion there is nothing bad, wrong or something like that. As for me this song is just perfect. Perfect, if you want to listen to pure and real music.
     Try it. Just click "play" and feel it. I'm sure that you will be smiling and you will be feeling better and that "Home" will make your day [or even a week or the month] happier. Trust me.
So, are you ready?




  
     If you like this song, show him some love and share this song with your friends and/or with other people. Tell the World about this awesome song and of course about Darren.

 

   
     Anyway, I can't wait for more music by him. I know that it will be the same great (or even better) and unique.




***

music is my passion & inspiration
only music saves

No comments:

Post a Comment