June 28, 2013

Music of the day : Bad Cardigan


Ladies and Gents, today I would like to present you great songs by cool band Bad Cardigan.
Bad Cardigan is the third band/artist who is playing acoustic music, who I recommend you on my blog and I hope, no I'm sure, you'll like the same as previous two.



Bad Cardigan is an acoustic duo from Lancashire [UK] and formed in September 2011 by Jack Anwyl and Tom Randall. Jack and Tom are writing own songs, what's really great, and also both sing and play guitar. Their music mix of acoustic and indie, with nice and harmonious music and excellent lyrics - sounds perfect, isn't it?
On their list of the inspiration you can find: The Arctic Monkeys, City & Colour, John Frusciante, The Kinks, The Doors, Bon Iver, Alex Turner.









Since 2011 band played in the region of 80 gigs in a host of venues like acoustic gigs [f.e. festivals, small shows in the pubs] and also as a support. Yes, Bad Cardigan supported The Levellers in 2012.





Trust me, when you are listening to their songs, you are just enjoying every second of pure music and emotions, and you just don't want their end. I could tell you a million words to explain 'why they are so good' but I think you should listen to their music, feel it, feel every sounds there and then you'll exactly know why I chose them to recommend you :) 

But to be honest, I chose them because their music is real and just awesome. They're very talented and I'm keeping my fingers crossed for their future.


**

you can find more of their music here:





*

Falling in



*

Complexity



*

Manchester to exeter



*

support before The Levellers [live]




*

and something special for you:
There is a Light That Never Goes Out [The Smiths cover]




*

Terkeyla




*

Mess Express




*

Pull in the skull



**

Shows in June and in July


*


more info:




***

music is my passion & inspiration
only music saves

No comments:

Post a Comment