June 16, 2013

sounds of summer #9



It's me again with the new playlist full of good vibrations and sun. As always, and this time too, I wanted to give you happy music for sunny and crazy days and I hope I did it well. But I think I won't write too much about it and I will leave you with only good music.
Have a good time and see you soon :)


At first I have for you two cool versions of song The Boys of Summer by The Ataris and Don Henley. Original version this song by Don Henley was recorded in 1984 and it's the first single from Henley's 1984 album Building the Perfect Beast. The Ataris covered this song for their album So Long, Astoria in 2003. Decide, which version is better.

The Ataris : The Boys of Summer


*

Don Henley : The Boys of Summer



**

Blink-182 : What’s My Age Again?


*

Blondfire : Where The Kids Are


*

Two Door Cinema Club : Sun


*

Walk the Moon : Tete a Tete


*

Bastille : Things We Lost in the Fire


*

American Authors : Best Day Of My Life


*

The Kooks : Naive 


*

Propellers : Midnight Kiss


*

Supergrass : Alright  


*

Wild Party : When I Get Older

*

Charli XCX : You're The One


*

Amy Winehouse : Tears Dry On Their Own (Eric Clapton Remix)


*

Darren Campbell : Summer Again


*

Lana Del Rey Video Games [reggae remix]


***



music is my passion & inspiration
only music saves

No comments:

Post a Comment