June 20, 2013

Bon Jovi in Gdańsk







Ladies and Gents - who was there? Hand up if you were there :)







I was there and in my opinion it was one of the best concerts this year. I could say a lot about the show, but I don't want to bore you. Also I think that photos and video (and setlist) will tell more than I could.

The show starded at 8PM and ended at 10:35PM and as you can imagine their concert was full of the best songs, awesome things like f.e. vids, lights, and also with a few surprises.

SETLIST

That's What the Water Made Me
You Give Love a Bad Name
Raise Your Hands
Born to Be My Baby
Lost Highway
Runaway
It's My Life
Because We Can
What About Now
We Got It Going On
Keep The Faith
Make a Memory
In These Arms
Captain Crash & the Beauty Queen from Mars
We Weren't Born to Follow
Who Says You Can't Go Home
Rockin All Over the World
I'll Sleep When I'm Dead/Start Me Up
Bad Medicine
encore:

Someday I'll be Saturday Night
Wanted Dead or Alive
Have a Nice Day
Superman Tonight
Never Say Goodbye


Surprises? Good question. The best was huge flag for the band. Yes, it was something. The second was football T-Shirt for JBJ with 'Bon Jovi 1'.

Who was there (or at any their concert) knows that  the show it just epic, and that's why I don't regret any second and I'm sad that I must wait on next their concert soon... :)

If we're talking about the flag...


↑ 'X' - my position under the flag







*


*

**



















**



*


*


*


↑ 'Livin' On A Prayer' [full song]

*

BACKSTAGE

*


*



*


**







***


music is my passion & inspiration
only music saves

No comments:

Post a Comment