June 4, 2013

Ania Rusowicz - Sopot 2013







Yes, yes Ladies and Gents, she was here with her band and I think you should regret if you didn't come because the show was just incredible.

Place of the show was...just amazing. Why? Stage was opposite The Sopot Pier, only a few steps of Baltic Sea and beach, so as you can imagine the view (especially from the stage) was amazing.








As always, this time also, Ania Rusowicz and her band were incredible. The performance lasted from 7PM to 8:30PM so trust me, it was something. Think - almost two hours full of pure music, pure energy, pure magic. They played songs known well, and to be honest, these songs made that evening more beautiful. Ok, ok - evening was amazing not only because of the show but also because of weather - lovely, sunny and warm Sunday (what was a surprise because everyone said that it would be raining or there will be a storm).

I'm sure that this vid with short summarizing the concert will be the best way to show you how amazing time is was.



***































*


And after the show I caught only Ania Rusowicz, Tomek Zień and Przemek 'Ritchie' Palczewski and they signed my photo from their last show in Spatif. Next time I'll be hunting for Hubert Gasiul and Michał 'Burza' Burzymowski for sure :)



*

I just can't wait to go to their next show and I'm sure I'll do it soon, very soon, because still in this month :D


***


music is my passion & inspiration
only music saves

No comments:

Post a Comment