June 11, 2013

Wilki in Pruszcz Gd.







Ladies and Gents, yes they came to Pruszcz Gd. and, to be honest, they did an awesome show! Oh yeah, it was something really cool, especially that it was open air show.

The show was from 8:15PM to 9:40PM and they played all their known well, great new and old songs, so I think that all their fans (ok, and other people) were happy. I was and I am.
I really can't understand many of these people who came there to their performance and were disappointed.


Setlist

Love Story
Na zawsze i na wieczność
Bohema
Zostać mistrzem
Obudź mnie
Here I am
Pierwsze pióro
Słońce pokonał cień
Baśka
Spłonąć i odejść
Nie stało się nic
O sobie samym
Urke
Son of the blue sky


encores

Angel
Aborygen


***






















**


*


*


*


*


*


*


*


*




**




***



music is my passion & inspiration
only music saves

No comments:

Post a Comment