July 2, 2013

Alicia Keys in Poland







It was her first show in Poznań, and the second in Poland and maybe that's why it was something more than only a normal concert, think so. It was just a special evening with wonderful music.

I think I can find only two words to describe this show: perfect and epic. Not only Alicia was so great, but also her band, dancers, setlist and songs which she sang.
But of course not everything was so good: f.e. place - who the hell thought that The Municipal Stadium in Poznań will be a great place for her concert, mmm? Why it was a bad idea? Because sounds 'flew away' and also placing of the stage was really horrible [not only for me]. But the rest was great.

Supports: two. First was UFly, rock band from Poland, and the second was hurricane dean from Germany. As for me both were very good.

Alicia's concert was supposed to start at 8:30PM but it started about 30 minutes later, at 9:02PM, and  ended at 10:40PM. Great, isn't it?

Setlist


        Streets of New York/Empire State of Mind
        Karma
        You Don't Know My Name
        Tears Always Win
        Listen to Your Heart
        Like You'll Never See Me Again
        A Woman's Worth
        Diary
        Un-Thinkable (I'm Ready)
        Try Sleeping with a Broken Heart
        Fallin'
        I'll Be There for You / You're All I Need to Get By
[Marvin Gaye & Tammi Terrell cover]
        When It's All Over
        Limitedless
[with excerpts of Murder She Wrote]
Unbreakable
        Doesn't Mean Anything
        Brand New Me
        Not Even the King
        If I Ain't Got You
        No One
        New Day
        Girl on Fire

        Encore:

        Empire State of Mind, Part II: Broken Down
               Hallelujah part of '101'

     
As you see, the show was full of great songs, pure energy and Alicia's wonderful voice. Yes, everything was perfect, especially Hallelujah part of '101' with an amazing video.


In my opinion Alicia's cocnert was one of the best of these which I saw. To be honest if you still don't know - go or not to her show - DO IT! Just don't think, but do it, because it is worthwhile.

To be honest, I really hope that she will come back to Poland one day or I'll be able to go to her show soon :)


**

































 


**


*


*


*


*


*


*



**

music is my passion & inspiration
only music saves

No comments:

Post a Comment