June 7, 2013

sounds of summer #8







I think it's a good time to do the next playlist with all these good vibrations of the summer. This time it'll be the 8th part of our summertime playllist and I hope you'll have the same great time when you'll be listening to these songs, as I :)

Today I put here a few known well and also less well-known songs, but if you will know them all - you're the best! Most of these songs are from 90s and I really don't know why, but music from 90s has someting what's really cool, what gives you joy, smile, summer. Something that when you're hearing these sounds you just want to jump, sing, dance, scream - just be happy. That's why I think that a few songs from these years will be the best as music of summertime today. I hope you'll be singing loud and just have a good time :)

***

Mr.President : Happy People


*

 DJ Bobo : There Is a Party



*

Jimmy Cliff : I can see clearly now


*

Garcia : Vamonos


*

Loft : Mallorca


*

You know who : Quantanamera


*

OMC : How bizarre


*

Sir Prize : Sing alone


*

Justine Earp : Ooo-la-la-la



*

Fun Factory : Celebration


*

Snap ft. Summer : The First, The Last Eternity


*

Janet Jackson : Together Again 


*

Mr. President : JoJo Action


*

Just Friends : Ever and Ever


*

Belinda Carlisle : Circle In The Sand


*

Mungo Jerry : In the summertime


*

Solid Base : Sunny Holiday


*

G-Starr : Morning Light


*

New londonbeat : Read Between Your Eyes


*

Vanessa Amorosi : Shine



*

Sonique : It Feels so Good


*

R'n'G : Here Comes The Sun


*

Loona - Latino Lover


***


 ***


music is my passion & inspiration
only music saves

No comments:

Post a Comment