June 14, 2013

the 80's! [part 3]



Hi there,
 It's me again with the new playlist. And one more time we've music of 80's. Previous two parts of  this playlist were really good commented - thank you for it :)
As always, that this time also, I hope you'll have a good time listening to songs which I chose as the best of the best of 80's.
I'll tell you it one more time - trust me, it's really hard to choose some good music from 80's because all from these years are so great, but I'm trying. So if you didn't find your fav song or artist here or in previous parts, write it in comments :)

Have a good time!

***


Patti LaBelle ft. Michael McDonald : On My Own


*

Belinda Carlisle : Mad About You


*

Jefferson Starship : Sara


*

John Waite : Missing You


*

Matthew Wilder : Break My Stride 


*

Deniece Williams : Let's Hear It For The Boy


*

The Cars : Drive


*

Yes : Owner Of A Lonely Heart


*

Bruce Springsteen : Glory Days


*

Huey Lewis : The Power Of Love


*

Mr. Mister : Broken Wings


*

Tears For Fears : Shout


*

Paul Young : Everytime You Go Away


*

Starship : We Built This City


*

George Michael : Careless Whisper


*

Eddy Grant : Electric Avenue


*

Billy Joel : Uptown Girl 


*

Culture Club : Karma Chameleon 


*

Spandau Ballet : True


*

Whitesnake : Is This Love 


*

Kiss : Forever  


*

Berlin : Take My Breath Away



 *

Heart : Alone  



**

Today I've something new for you - battle between two amazing vocalists:  Bonnie Tyler and Tina Turner. Both sang the same song The Best. This song, The Best, was recorded by Bonnie on her album Hide Your Heart in 1988. Year after, Tina recorded her own version on her album Foreign Affair in 1989. As you know, Tina's version was better known. 
Now you must decide, which version is better.

Bonnie Tyler : The Best


*

Tina Turner : The Best


**


And something from the 80's...
















***


music is my passion & inspiration
only music saves

No comments:

Post a Comment