August 4, 2014

Song of the day : "ToWhitneyLoveJade" by Jade Novah.


     Today I want to present you an amazing thing, medley of the best Whitney Houston's songs - "ToWhitneyLoveJade" by Jade Novah.



  
Jade Novah is a singer, songwriter and actress, who sings covers and also own songs. She has one EP Shades Of Jade [2012]. You can find her last single, "Show Out" here.
you can find more info about her on her official page, FB page, twitter, YouTube, Soundcloud, Instagram.






     Who doesn't know Whitney Houston, her wonderful songs or her heavenly voice? She was the one and only. Unique. Remarkable. I think, and also I hope, that there's no person who wouldn't know her.

     As you remember from my previous post, Jade Novah has a wonderful voice and huge talent and that's why I was curious how she will do it, because as we all know, sing something by Whitney Houston and do it well is just impossible.
  And you know what - Ms Jade sang these songs so perferct.

    As we can read on Jade's page, she did it because of Whitney's birthday [August 9]. Isn't it so lovely and gorgeous? Yes, it is. Also the whole note about this tribute you can read on Jade's page here.


↑cover of "ToWhitneyLoveJade" from Jade's page.


  "ToWhitneyLoveJade" is a medley with 11 tracks by Whitney Houston:

I Have Nothing
Saving All My Love For You
Greatest Love Of All
You Give Good Love
I’m Your Baby Tonight
How Will I Know
I’m Every Woman
I Believe In You and Me
When You Believe
All At Once
I Will Always Love You

     All these parts which she is singing are just excellent and unique. 
As I already said, Ms Novah did it perfect. Everything sounds just like heaven.

   Two words: Pure Magic.

     To be honest, I just fell in love with this tribute, not only because of these songs or Jade Novah, but because this medley is so exceptional.
    I'm sure that many of you will love it the same or even more than I, and I'm sure you will want more and more after these six minutes of pure real music and talent.





      If you like this song, show her some love and share this song with your friends and/or with other people. Tell the World about this great song and of course about Jade Novah.


***

music is my passion & inspiration
only music saves 

No comments:

Post a Comment