August 5, 2014

Artist of the day : Lost in Olympus.


     Ladies and Gents, today I would like to recommend you the music of this great band - Lost in Olympus. Trust me, better make some noise for Lost in Olympus, because they're really cool and I'm sure you will "fall in love" with their music.
    Are you ready to rock?


Lost in Olympus are an alternative rock band from Leeds [UK] formed by Andy Twigg [vocals], Rob Kewley [guitar / backing vocals], Mark "Sparks" Bray [guitar], Danny Pollard [drums] and finally Jonny Ridout [bass], in late 2011.  
Their first single "Free" released in December 2013, and their first EP "Falling Lessons" with four tracks was released on May 8 2014.
Their music is a great piece of alternative rock and hard rock. Amongst their inspiration we can find, f.e.: Queen, Hoobastank, Twin Atlantic, Hinder, Rage Against The Machine, Black Stone Cherry, Stonerider, Parlour Mob, Green Day, Alter Bridge.

You can find more info about them on their bandcamp, official FB, Twitter, YouTube, Soundcloud.


     Why I chose Lost in Olympus as the artist of the day? Maybe because they're young, talented and "fresh". Maybe because their music is a great piece of rock. Maybe because it's something in their music that you want to listen to it all the time. Maybe because I wanted to recommend you something what isn't well-known yet but will be soon. Everything what I wrote as the reason of my choice is the truth.  

     Lost in Olympus are the band with awesome music, great lyrics and huge talent. Talent to do something really cool - remarkable songs. That's why you should remember this name,  Lost in Olympus, because they will be famous soon, very soon. I know it.

    I think that everyone will find something good in their music. Why? Because some of their songs are nice&easy, other are a great piece of good rock. I'm sure that if you like this kind of music, rock, you will find your own world in their music - simple, isn't it?
Guys from Lost in Olympus are giving us something new, fresh, great. Something what you can love and call cool, real music. Just perfect.
    Why I know it, why I'm sure that you will love it? Think, what's better than mix of perfect rock sounds, all these super things of the band which I already wroote and your feeling when the song ends and you must play it again because you want more and more? Here's your answer.

 I can say one thing - they're so damn good!
    I think you should check it to judge, is it for you or not, but I'm pretty sure it'll be just perfect and you'll say: damn, I love it! 

     Now, I'm waiting for more music by Lost in Olympus, because as for me they're just excellent. Also I wish all the best to them and of course I'm keeping my fingers crossed for their future, because they are very talented and I know that they will surprise us yet.

 And remember, if you like any of these songs [or maybe even all of them], show them some love and share their music with your friends and/or with other people. Tell the World about this great music and of course about Andy, Rob, Mark, Danny and Jonny from one and only Lost in Olympus.


   Of course I chose only a few songs - the rest great music you can find on their YouTube channel here

       So are you really ready to rock with Lost in Olympus?


*


*

 Free


*
 Gravity / All you did was take [live]


*
 Broken [live]


*
 Why Lie



***

music is my passion & inspiration
only music saves

No comments:

Post a Comment