August 26, 2014

Artist of the day : Alex Milton.


       Today I would like to recommend you the music of this nice man, Alex Milton. His music is just so great and I'm sure you will every song sung by him.
   Are you ready to listen to his music?



 Alex Milton is a singer and songwriter from Augusta [US]. His music is a great piece of acoustic music with super sounds and of course with great voice.
Amongst his songs you can find covers and also his own songs.

You can find more info about him and his music on his Twitter and Soundcloud.




    Why I chose Alex as today's artist of the day? For sure because of his voice and own songs. As you all know, it's always great to hear something new and something with soul and heart. His songs have it all. The same is with covers. Music made by him is nice, easy, just amazing.
    Who told that an acoustic music is too simple to be great? In my opinion this kind of music is one of the best, because you can get to know the artist and his talent. And that's why when you are listening to Alex, his voice, his music, there's something what gives you a piece of good and real music, full of emotions, words and with soul, and that's really cool. 
     I don't know why and how, but all I know is that no matter what he's singing, he's doing it always perfect and every sound, every track is just a mix of everything the best. 
The second thing about him what you should know - he is very talented.

    If you like or love such a kind of music, an acoustic music, his work is for you. I'm pretty sure you will fell in love not only in his amazing voice, but also in every song [cover and/or own song], because everything together is giving a woderful climate.

    To be honest I can't wait for more music by him. I'm sure it will be something so good like previous songs and I'm sure he'll surprise not only me, but the whole World with his music and talent. And of course I'm keeping my fingers crossed for Alex and his future.

     Now it's your turn. Go and listen to all these amazing songs and say, is it for you or not. 


And remember, if you like these songs, show him some love and share his music with your friends and/or with other people. Tell the World about these awesome songs and of course about Alex.


*



***

music is my passion & inspiration
only music saves 

No comments:

Post a Comment