August 31, 2014

Artist of the day : Sunburns.


     Today I would like to recommend you the music of Sunburns, a great band, really. I'm pretty sure that you will like them because their music is really great. Ready to rock with Sunburns? Hope so...so let's start!

Sunburns are an indie / pop / rock band from Cologne [Germany], formed by David Mueller [vocals / keys], Jannis Carbotta [guitar], Gottlieb Alexandriski [guitar], Laurenz Pantenburg [bass] and Alexander Mueller [drums] in 2010.
They have three EPs: Youth [April 2011], Expeditions [August 2012] and Plain White [July 2014].
You can find more info about them on their official FB, Soundcloud, Bandcamp, YouTube.


      Probably you are thinking now "ok, but this is the next rock band, so what is new this time?" Maybe you are right, maybe this is only a band with the next indie pop rock songs. But you know what? They are so damn good. They have something what makes them so perfect - huge talent and great music. Young blood. And that's the best. And that's why I chose Sunburns.
     That's why I'm here now and I'm writing all these words, because I want to recommend you another excellent little-known band, yet, and I'm sure you will like them and their music.

     Sometimes you have such a feeling that the music sounds the same. But not this time. This time we have a chance to get to know something new, fresh, nice. Just something good. Every of their song is something so damn good from beginning to end and with every next song you want more and more.
     Every song is unique with excellent lyrics and perfect sounds. Also I think that there's something between lyrics, music and the band who made it. Magnetism. Because when you're listen to any song by them, you have something like 'wooow!' in your mind.

     I think that if you like or love such a mix of music, indie / pop / rock, their music will be just perfect for you. I'm sure you will fall in love with Sunburns.

     As for me, their music is something good, something what you can listen all day long because it gives you joy. Yes, in my opinion music by Sunburns is a real music, something fresh and unique. And that's why I can't wait for more music by them.
   They're really talented and I'm sure they'll be huge musician soon, so better remember name of this band -  Sunburns.
 
    I'm keeping my fingers crossed for the band, their future and successes and I'm wishing them all the best .

   Now it's your turn. I think you should check it to judge, is it for you or not, but I'm sure that if you love, or only like, any of these kinds of music, you will like Sunburns - there is no other way.


And remember, if you like any of these songs [or maybe even all of them], show them some love and share their music with your friends and/or with other people. Tell the World about this great music and about Sunburns.


*

The whole playlist of their music on YouTube.






***

music is my passion & inspiration
only music saves

No comments:

Post a Comment