July 29, 2014

Artist of the day : Jade Novah.


      Jade Novah - beautiful and very talented woman with heavenly voice... Yes, this is Ms Jade. And that's why today I want to recommend you the music by her. I'm pretty sure that you will fall in love with her voice and of course with her music.







Jade Novah is a singer, songwriter and actress, who sings covers and also own songs. She has one EP Shades Of Jade [2012]. You can find her last single, "Show Out" here.
you can find more info about her on her official page, FB page, twitter, YouTube, Soundcloud, Instagram.







    At first I have to ask you one thing - who heard this name or any song by her, or better, who knows Jade Novah?
  I'm pretty sure, that maybe there will be a few [only a few] people who can say "I did" or "I know". That's badly because she's just like her music - incredibly perfect.

     The first time I heard about her someting like two years ago and it was her version of "Diamonds" by Rihanna and...I just fell in love with her and her voice. Then was "It will rain" by Bruno Mars, "Someone like you" / "Set fire to the rain" by Adele and "Sticks and Stones".
 And since then, every time when I listened something new [or something older] I knew one thing -  that she's an amazing singer.
   I can say only one thing: I haven't heard such a wonderful voice like her yet!  Trust me. In every song by her you can see from the first seconds how talented she is.

     Probably you are thinking now "sure, but she just another singer, so who she's so special?". Because of a few reasons:
  The first reason, her voice - it's just remarkable! In every song you can hear, or better - feel, real emotions, what's really good.
  The second reason - everything what she's doing in just perfect in every part.
  The third reason is obvious: Jade is just a gorgeous woman. The fourth reason - her own songs, they're just perfect and unique.
Yes, she's unique.
    She has something, some magic, what makes her so perfect - huge talent. In my opinion that's the best.
 

  

    I think that the fact that Jade isn't well-known in many places yet, will change soon, very soon. I hope so. No, I really believe in it and I wish her it. 
I wish her all the best, many many successes and I'm keeping my fingers crossed for her future.

     Ok, I won't write more about  Jade Novah, because you have to listen to her voice, her music to feel this magic about what I'm talking here.
     More music by Jade Novah [than these four examples] you can find on her SoundCloud and YouTube and also on my playlist with her songs on my YT channel here.
  






*

live @ Vinyl in Atlanta



*


music is my passion & inspiration
only music saves
 

No comments:

Post a Comment