August 2, 2014

Music of the day : "Thieves" by Bad Cardigan.

  
      Ladies and Gents, today I would like to recommend you a great song "Thieves" by Bad Cardigan. And I'm pretty sure you will like it the same (or even more) as I. Ready to listen to something really cool? Hope so.


Bad Cardigan is an acoustic duo from Lancashire [UK] and formed in September 2011 by Jack Anwyl and Tom Randall. Jack and Tom are writing own songs, and also both sing and play guitar. Their music mix of acoustic and indie, with nice and harmonious music and excellent lyrics. Amongst their inspiration we can find, f.e.: The Arctic Monkeys, City & Colour, John Frusciante, The Kinks, The Doors, Bon Iver, Alex Turner.
More info about them you can find on their official pageofficial FB, Twitter, YouTube, tumblr, reverbnation, SoundCloud.

Also you can find more posts about them here.

     At first, I have to say one thing: Jack Anwyl. Tom Randall. Bad Cardigan - remember these names. Names of two talented guys from UK and the name of their band, because they will give us the real music and who knows, maybe they will change the music. But I'm sure that it you'll hear about them soon, and not only once.

     I'm always, really always, curious about their new songs and the same was this time. When I saw their post with news about the new song I knew I have to check it as soon as possible and you know what - I was and still I am in shock. But positive shock of course.

    Why these two guys have to be such a perfect and do so damn good music? I really don't know. But I know one thing -  I love their music. The same is with "Thieves".

    "Thieves" is a song where you can everything what's the best - power, great sounds, super lyrics, perfect voices and mix of fast and even slow music [but only for a moment]. Everything of these things make this song so great and the next perfect track by them.
In my opinion, this song is for everyone and that's really great. You can listen to this song when you're sad or happy, by day or at night - it's really not important because every time when you put play and you hear these sounds you want more and more.

   Be honest, I'm waiting for more cool music by these two talented guys.

   So, Ladies and Gents, this is it, "Thieves" by one and only Bad Cardigan. And remember, if you like this song, show them some love and share this song with your friends and/or with other people. Tell the World about this great song and of course about Jack, Tom and of course about Bad Cardigan.



*

    Also if you will want you can catch them during their tour in August and listen to their great music. I'm sure it'll be a great time. Trust me, it is worthwhile. More info about their shows:



***

 music is my passion & inspiration
only music saves

No comments:

Post a Comment