September 6, 2014

Music of the day : "Ocean" [live version] by The Shiver.


       Today's song of the day is the newest song "Ocean" by The Shiver. This time it's something new because it's a live version of this song. Who knows, maybe it's even a bit better than an album version. Why? I'll tell you more about it later. Trust me, this version is really great and with cool sounds so better turn up speakers, feel it and make some noise... Ready to rock with The Shiver?


The Shiver - an Italian band formed by Federica Faith Sciamanna (vocal), Francesco Finch Russo (drums), Vincenzo Lodolini (guitar) and finally Michele Colantuoni (bass guitar). They have three albums: "Inside" [2008], "A New Horizon" [2010] and "The Darkest Hour" [2014] and also one EP "Acoustic Experience #1" [2011] and one demo "Shade’s Changing".Their music is a mix of rock, dark rock, electro-goth and ambient. 
You can find more info about them here: official page, official FB, Twitter, YouTube, Reverbnation, VK , iTunes , MySpace, Soundcloud .

 Also you can find more about them and about their music in my previous posts here.  

      As you remember, or not, I already wrote about this song and about music video. Yes, a few months ago they released the first single from their the newest album "The Darkest Hour" and I think that all songs from this album are the best description of The Shiver, to be honest. Just like this song.




     I know, I wrote a lot of "Ocean" yet and I think it would be a bit stupid to write the same words and opinions again. You can read this post here.  So today I'll use this video to answer two questions - 1st: why this version is even better than album version; 2nd: why The Shiver is such a great band as I'm telling all the time. I know, it won't be easy, but I will try.
Let's start.

      Two days ago was a good day - the day when you all can see the real "face" of The Shiver.
You can listen to their music on albums, you can watch their music videos, but to be honest this way you won't see how awesome they're in real live. How much of heart they are giving into what they are doing - music. And concerts, of course too.
This version of "Ocean" was recorded during one of their last shows and it's epic.







     That's why I chose this song and this video to show you it. To show you, how great musicians they are and how cool they sounds during their shows. Guitars, percussion, vocal plus great sounds and super lyrics - that's all is creating an excellent atmosphere. And the energy of the band... Epic.

    This video is the proof of everything what I ever write about them, their music, talent and their concerts.
   Pure magic, real music, awesome show - what do you need more? Nothing.

       This is a real music. The band who's doing great music with true words, thoughts, sounds, song with a message. I'm not talking only about this song, "Ocean", but about all songs by The Shiver. That's why they are...perfect and their songs - epic. 




     I think you will feel that energy when you will watch this video, and I'm sure you will say: holy shit, this is perfect!

   So ready to check it, ready to rock? 

     3...2...1...0... here we go, so turn up speakers, feel it and make some noise!


***


*

And remember, if you like this song, "Ocean", show them some love and share their music with your friends and/or with other people. Tell the World about this great music and about The Shiver.


***

music is my passion & inspiration
only music saves 

No comments:

Post a Comment