July 8, 2013

Iron Maiden in Gdańsk




Hands up if you were there!




I was. I was and I know it was one of the best evening in my life, seriously. Why? Because Iron Maiden is an epic band and their shows always are the best and just awesome. This time was the same, and these who were there in Gdańsk, or day before in Łódź, knows about what I am talking here. Pure heavy metal music, awesome show and 2 hours and something full of the best sounds ever - hell yeah! \m/


Not only guys from Iron Maiden were so cool. Everything: lights, stage, Eddie, fire, firework, banners - everything made this show better and better with every next second.

Bruce Dickinson: ‘SCCCREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEAM for me GDAŃSK!’... ‘SCCCREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEAM for me POLAND!’

The setlist was full of the best songs by Iron Maiden, of course there were no a few cool songs, but what else we could to do than enjoy that what we got? Scream, sing and have a wild time! I did it, and you?


setlist

Doctor Doctor (UFO song)
Moonchild
Can I Play with Madness
The Prisoner
2 Minutes to Midnight
Afraid to Shoot Strangers
The Trooper
The Number of the Beast
Phantom of the Opera
Run to the Hills
Wasted Years
Seventh Son of a Seventh Son
The Clairvoyant
Fear of the Dark
Iron Maiden
 
encore

Churchill's Speech
Aces High
The Evil That Men Do
Running Free
Always Look on the Bright Side of Life
(Monty Python song)


How your impressions after the concert? In my opinion that evening was nothing more but EPIC. Do you think the same?

I had so great time, I lost my voice, I’m half-deaf and, as I wrote earlier, it was one of the best evenings in my life. \m/

And I really hope I'll see them again one day. Yes, this is my wish...
                            Hell yeah! \m/


Anyway, I found [here] two great vids  from this concert and who I can see amongst the crowd...? Damn, me! :)





*



*



**






*



















**


*


*


*


*


*


*



**

↑ album of Voodoo Six -support





***


music is my passion & inspiration
only music saves

No comments:

Post a Comment