July 31, 2013

Music of the day : Brunch On Your Lap





Today I would like to recommend you some nice music by Brunch On Your Lap. I hope you will like them (or maybe you won't like but love them).




Brunch On Your Lap is an acoustic duo from Surrey [England] and formed by two brothers - Charlie and Dylan. They're singing covers [excellent performances], but also they are writing own songs, what is really cool.

I think they're very talented and their music sounds really great. I really don't know how they are doing it, but their covers are just awesome. The same is with their own songs - they are really, really good.

What we can find in their repertoire? One thing - only the best names and songs, f.e.: Ed Sheeran, Bon Iver, Coldplay, Mumford & Sons, Radiohead, Maroon 5, Bastille, Gabrielle Aplin and many more.

Personally, I am keeping my fingers crossed for them, because as I said earlier, they're really talented and their own songs are great (covers too, of course). Now I'm waiting for new music by them.
And who knows, maybe they'll be famous very soon - I wish them it.

***
 

  



 





 




 

**
 
-own songs-

Promise


*

New Light


*

Summit


*

Summit



-covers-

There There [Radiohead cover]


*

Please Don't Say You Love Me [Gabrielle Aplin cover]


*

I Will Wait [Mumford & Sons cover]


*

Paradise [Coldplay cover]


*

Lego house [Ed Sheeran cover]


*

Pompeii [Bastille cover]


*

Brother [Matt Corby cover]


*

Keep Your Head Up [Ben Howard cover]



*

You can find more songs by Brunch On Your Lap here: http://www.youtube.com/user/BrunchOnYourLap


***

more info:



***

music is my passion & inspiration
only music saves

1 comment:

  1. I've been subbed for a while, I actually prefer their originals to their covers, but both are great.

    ReplyDelete