July 4, 2013

Song of the Day : 'Promise me' by Kill Hannah






Today I would like to present and also recommend you an amazing song, Promise me by Kill Hannah.

Kill Hannah is a rock band from Chicago, formed by singer-songwriter Mat Devine in 1993. The band has released six studio albums, seven EPs, and two compilation albums as well as three DVDs.

Promise me is the seventh single of Kill Hannah. Song was released on the band's album Wake Up the Sleepers, from 2009.

I realize now
I can't get you back
I pushed you too far away
You're too strong to be led on
And now I know the face
That will haunt me forever
Oh, what have I done
Oh, what have I done

Just please, please promise me
Somewhere dark, deep in your heart
You keep a tiny place for me

Where no one new can reach
Just promise me
Somewhere dark, deep in your heart
You keep a tiny place for me
Where no one else can reach

Promise me
Promise me now
(2x)

Promise me


As for me this song is just epic. Everything - music, lyrics and of course music video - is  just perfect. I think that Mat created the masterpiece.

I love to watch the video, but the most I love to listen to this song in darkness, because then you can feel all these emotions and words and sounds. 

Yes, this song is giving wonderful moments... I'm sure that you will fall in love with this song after the first seconds :)

*





 *


























 
*

music is my passion & inspiration
only music saves

No comments:

Post a Comment