July 28, 2013

Depeche Mode in Warsaw


Hands up if you were there!

I was and I can say only one thing - PURE MAGIC!
Damn, what an evening! I think, that everyone who was there should sing 'I’m in heaven' almost all the time, because this show was something really amazing. Of course we are talking about DM and of course their music is always perfect, but seriously, every of their show is a pure magic. This time was the same. Dave, Martin and Anderw gave their fans emotions and beautiful memories. And we, their fans, weren't passive, but I will write more about it later.



The show started at 8:33PM [30 minutes before heralded time] and finished at 10:50PM, and it was full of perfection, to be honest.
I really don't understand all these words of disappointing that almost whole concert was full of old songs. What the hell is wrong with you people?! I think it's really great when you can hear both something new and something old, especially when these songs are epic. I was happy and still I am because of setlist in Warsaw.

setlist:

Intro
Welcome to My World
Angel
Walking in My Shoes
Precious
Black Celebration
Policy of Truth
Should Be Higher
Barrel of a Gun
Higher Love [sung by Martin]Shake the Disease
[acoustic version sung by Martin]
Heaven
Soothe My Soul
A Pain That I'm Used To
['Jacques Lu Cont's Remix' version]
A Question of Time
Secret to the End
Enjoy the Silence
Personal Jesus
Goodbye

encore:
Home [acoustic]
Halo
['Goldfrapp Remix' version]
Just Can't Get Enough
I Feel You
Never Let Me Down Again


As for me they chose and sang the best of the best by DM. Of course I thought that I'll find on the setlist f.e. Wrong, It's No Good, Martyr, People Are People, Always, Strangelove, Alone, Freelove, Secret To The End or Happens All The Time. Anyway I think that setlist was great.

Of course I could tell you a milion words about DM, about the show, or about Dave, Martin and Andrew individually, but I think that photos and vids are always the best way to show how awesome the show was.

Also I think that if you missed it, you should regret it as hell.

Personally, I can't wait for their next show in Poland, in Łódź on February 24 2014. I'm sure it will be something HUGE. I will be there, and you?

***
























































*













**


*


*


*


*


*


*


*


*


*


*


*


*



**





***


music is my passion & inspiration
only music saves

1 comment: