July 21, 2013

Music of the day : Ryan Morris



I'm really happy that there is a possibility of finding something else, something what has 'soul'. In my opinion acoustic music is it. Is something more than only a music, something else than what we can hear everywhere today. And that's why today I've something really great for you.
Ladies and Gents, today I would like to present you great songs by Ryan Morris, talented musician from Nashville [United States], who is playing acoustic music.Trust me, you'll just like his music, I'm sure of it.




Why I chose him and his music? It's always hard to say because of it and show only one thing 'why'. As always I can write here long list of everything what decided about my choice.
The first thing - songs. Yes, an amzing music with great sounds and so good lyrics.All his songs are fresh, inspiring and full of emotions and good vibrations. I think that all of you will find something because part of them is slow, and the part is a bit faster but all are great. The second thing is Ryan's nice voice. Yes, Ryan is one of these lucky people. Why? Because he can gives you with his voice all of these emotions hidden somewhere there, inside, between lines of songs. Trust me.







I listened to his album Mandala of the Sky [*] and I was really surprised, positively surprised of course. This album is really great and I just can't understand why he is not famous yet, why so less people know about him and his music? I really don't know but I know one thing - soon it will change. I'm sure of it.

He's very talented and I'm keeping my fingers crossed for his future.



Album Mandala of the Sky (2012) is his first full-length. Before it, Ryan released two EPs - And Out Came the Ocean (2010) and Oh! The Irony (2011) . This album and Ryan's other songs have something what when you are listening to his music, you are enjoying every second of real music full of emotions, and you just don't want their end. I think you should listen to these songs and feel them because this the best way to understand why Ryan's music is so good.
 Enjoy.

You can download/buy his album Mandala of the Sky here: http://ryanmorris1.bandcamp.com .


covers of Mandala of the Sky




you can find more of his music here:



***

songs from Mandala of the Sky


Summer Dress



 New Medicine



 Caroline



 Holiday



 Last Nite



 Serotonin



 Maxine



 The Tequila Compromise



 Hospital




other songs

 The A Team [Ed Sheeran cover]



 The Sad Waltzes of Pietro Crespi [Owen cover]



 First Day of My Life [Bright Eyes cover]




**


more info:



***

music is my passion & inspiration
only music saves

No comments:

Post a Comment