August 1, 2012

Album of the day : Rhyme - fi(R)st







today I would like to present to you album fi(R)st by Rhyme, great Italian heavy rock band with excellent music as an album of the day.

why this album is so good and what you can find there? only awesome rhythms! there are 11 great songs on the album, which can change your day, for sure. it's mix of heavy&wild sounds, excellent guitars, percussion and vocals of course too.





       tracklist:


  1. Tv Liars
  2. Rise Again
  3. Under Torture
  4. Lovers
  5. Step Aside
  6. The Pleasure Game
  7. Hiding from the Dark
  8. Keep on Foolin'
  9. Emotions
  10. Feed My Anger
  11. Your Scars



cover of fi(R)st


I think, this album is really awesome. why? because it's offering you everything what you ever wanted - great music, awesome riffs and super vocals. so I think you should check out this album and after it, I'm sure you will say: wooow, they're awesome! this is it! I love it!.


you can download this album, fi(R)st, from here: http://itunes.apple.com/it/album/fi-r-st/id409790474



...music from fi(R)st, please!

 Tv Liars

Rise again
Under torture
Lovers
Step aside
The pleasure game
Hiding from the dark
Keep on foolin'
Emotions
Feed my anger
 Your scars 
Step aside (music video)
Rise again (live)
Step aside (live)
if you are wondering about Rhyme and you want more info about band, you shoud check out my posts about them: http://xgosiax.blogspot.com/2012/07/rhyme-artist-of-day.html  and a few pics from their show at Proxima in Warsaw: http://xgosiax.blogspot.com/2012/03/misfits-juicehead-rhyme-shiver-proxima.html .
more info / contact:
my own album signed by whole band at Proxima in Warsaw, Poland [February 26 2012].



music is my passion & inspiration
only music saves

No comments:

Post a Comment