March 1, 2012

Misfits / Juicehead / Rhyme / The Shiver @ Proxima

What a night...! It was something between pure madness and pure happiness with awesome sounds - just like heaven or hell [as who wants]! 3 supports: Juicehead [U.S.], Rhyme [Italy], and The Shiver [Italy] were wonderful introduction before 'the legend' - Misfits, and I think they gave really crazy and cool show. And what about Misfits? They were just 'divine' as always \m/

Misfits - setlist @ Proxima in Warsaw:

The Devil's Rain
Vivid Red
Land of the Dead
The Black Hole
Scream!
Twilight of the Dead
Curse of the Mummy's Hand
Cold In Hell
Unexplained
Dark Shadows
Father
Jack the Ripper
Where Do They Go?
Static Age
Bullet
Children in Heat
Nike a Go Go
She
American Psycho
Abominable Dr. Phibes
Shining
Dig Up Her Bones
Ghost of Frankenstein
Death Ray
Halloween
Skulls
Where Eagles Dare
Hatebreeders
Saturday Night
Astro Zombies
We Are 138
Hybrid Moments
Some Kinda Hate
Sleepwalkin'
Descending Angel
Die, Die My Darling
As you see, they played a lot of their great songs but yes, it wasn't the same without their 'the best' songs f.e. Mommy, can I go out and kill tonight? or other songs from great Earth Ad...

After show, I met a few amazing people in the world: guys from Rhyme and lovely Federica from The Shiver...They're so so cool!


with  Rhyme

with Federica from The Shiver

 And look what I got :D


left: The Shiver  right: Rhyme

And to be honest, sound system in this club sucks, trust me. It was like on the disco, not like at the concert, but anyway, I'm glad as hell I was there and I had a hiper-amazing time :)

More pics from Feb 26...





And my new 'things'



 


to show...


and vids...
scream // twilight of the death


Saturday night // we are 138


 Regret if you were not there! \m/

 

 

***

 

music is my passion & inspiration
only music saves

 

1 comment:

  1. było pięknie! gdy zagrali Scream to się popłakałam :D świetnie jest po takim czasie od koncertu trafic na ten post ; >

    ReplyDelete