August 14, 2012

Ostróda Reggae Festival 2012



Ostróda Reggae Festival 2012
Aug 9 - 12 2012
Ostróda, Poland


hello there!
last weekend was very crazy and great because I was at Ostróda Reggae Festival in Ostróda, the biggest reggae festival with the best atmosphere in Poland. 

Ostróda Reggae Festival - what's this?
if you don't know what it is...I'll tell you. this festival is something more than only festival. much more. it's major European reggae festival with 12 years tradition (yes, this year was 12th edition!), 50+ international artists on 3 stages, 4 days of all reggae genres, festival cinema, exhibitions, 4 days of great music and many many more.


Using the language of reggae, our festival promotes respect, tolerance and peaceful coexistence of all nations, nationalities and colors of the skin.
                                                                                       Positive Music Promotion


as you know, I bought 4-days ticket, but unfortunately I could be there only on Saturday and Sunday. but I don't and I won't regret that, because these two days were the best days last week.



for me Sunday was the best. why? because of two super-great bands: Raggafaya and KaCeZet & Fundamenty. but of course, Saturday was great too, with cool music and great artists. 

I think you can read more about festival, if you want to know more about it, here: http://www.ostrodareggae.com/component/option,com_frontpage/Itemid,1/lang,en/

I'm sure I'll be there next year too. always :)



photos, please...


Raggafaya











 KaCeZet & Fundamenty











 
personal







 ...














...and music, please.


Raggafaya
(medley)

 KaCeZet & Fundamenty
(medley)      
 personal  
other    
 


***

music is my passion & inspiration
only music saves

No comments:

Post a Comment