August 27, 2012

Our Mountain : artist of the day




do you know great band Our Mountain? I don't think so because they're not too famous, yet - of course. but I'm sure they'll be famous very very soon. so today I would like to present to you Our Mountain, great rock band as an artist of the day.. so Ladies and Gents, make some noise!

Our Mountain is psychedelic rock band from Australia, but now they're in New York.

members: Matthew Hutchinson, Michael Noonan, Abbey Lee.

what can I say about them? they're awesome on live, even better than on album, really. first time I saw them last year two times - first time on November 7 2011, and later next day, November 8 2011, in Łódź [Poland], when they were 30 Seconds To Mars support.  and I just fell in love with their music, to be honest :)
awesome music, cool lyrics, great vocal, guitars, drums... amazing!












medley of Our Mountain concert in Łódź [Poland] - November 8 2011, which I made especially for you :)

setlist : Drury Lane, Midnight black (with a white diamond on her forehead), 1981, Devils banquet, Wooden hearts.

let's talk about their album Myrtleford. I bought it when they were in Poland and happy because of it and proud that I've this album in my collection. Myrtleford is just woow!. for me this album has something great, surprising, amazing. we can find there 5 songs [Drury Lane, Midnight black (with a white diamond on her forehead), 1981, Devils banquet, Wooden hearts], but their're really super and I think when you once listen to it, you won't want to stop. or you will come back to this album very often. I'm sure of it. why? because I', an excellent example of it :)
favourite song from the album Myrtleford? damn, I don't know, because I like all of them and all songs from this album are the best as for me.
so I can say Our Mountain - artist of the day, but also, Myrtleford - album of the day, and everything will be great and true. 
my own album Myrtleford by Our Mountain. number of the album: 231. [P.S. great cover of the album, isn't it?]
as I know, new album by Our Mountain will be soon and I can't wait because of it, I can't wait to listen to their new songs :)
and more Our Mountain, please...
Spit her down
 EU tour diary part 1 - Poland 07.11.11 
EU tour diary part 2 Austria/Germany 26.11.11 
Our Mountain 2011 [preview]
Wooden Hearts [live, 08.11.11]
Midnight Black [live, 08.11.11]
contact:


***

music is my passion & inspiration
only music saves

No comments:

Post a Comment